(85MB) Highly Compressed, God Of War:CHAINS OF OLYMPUS for android. - Omni Nerd

Hi Friends This Is "Omni Nerd" blog. Here you can find about anime,catoons,movies, theories ...anime news..latest post related to GBA ROMS And much more .

Breaking

Saturday, June 8, 2019

(85MB) Highly Compressed, God Of War:CHAINS OF OLYMPUS for android.

~ God Of War:Chains Of Olympus :-  

Hey, what's up guys so in this post I am gonna tell you how you can play God Of War:Chains Of Olympus on Android. This game is highly compressed,it's a good game. The actual size of the game is more than 1GB but here you can download the game in only 85MB. This game works with PPSSPP, so you will need a PPSSPP emulator to play this game. I also put the link of the emulator, you can also download the emulator from below link. I personally love this game.

Sample Screenshots



Password :- ByOmniNerd
If your game is lagging in between,then I have put an video on my YouTube channel, in which I explained it with full details and settings for the game.

~PPSSPP Gold Emulator :- Download

~Guys, watch my full video with explanations on YouTube : Click Here For Video

Thanks For reading and DON'T forget to SUBSCRIBE my channel on YOUTUBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment